Our Crew Members are an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our crew is responsible for delivering our “Customer Promise” by providing outstanding customer service to our guests. Midwest First Star Inc.-Hardee’s is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our employees for their strong performance.
Crew Members are responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support while working closely with the Restaurant General Managers and other Crew Members to maintain operational standards and procedures.
CREW MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, and processes payments.
- Operates the cash register or point of sale devices, as needed.
- Uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities.
- Responds to guests’ needs professionally and politely.
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils.
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations.
- Follows Hardee’s uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant.
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous fast-food experience is a plus.
- Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum age requirements 16.