District Manager is accountable for the performance of Restaurant Management Teams in the district. The District Manager ensures that each team performs its job responsibilities and meets expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. Please note this job requires extensive experience in managing and training staff of multiple fast-food restaurants.
- Ensures all Team Members in the district are trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction.
- Evaluates each restaurant’s quality, service, and cleanliness (QSC) standards. Provides regular feedback and coaching on improvement; conducts periodic inspections of the restaurant.
- Communicates all customer comments and concerns to the appropriate Restaurant Manager; follows up to ensure they are handled quickly and effectively.
- Ensures all General Managers and 2nd PIC receive appropriate orientation, training, and development opportunities.
- Trains, coaches, and provides regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) to motivate and improve all team members
- Provides effective training on new products, programs, and services.
- Upholds company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members.
- 7-10 years of previous restaurant experience required
- Food Safety/Ecosure procedures
- 3-5 years in Multi-Units Fast food management positions
- Financial planning aptitude, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and P&L management
What We Offer?
- Competitive salary up to 70k USD
- Company car and gas card
- Bonus pay up to $25,000 yearly
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- A family atmosphere with an outstanding work/life balance
Applicants from Akron, Cleveland, Canton, Columbus, etc. are preferable to apply.