Our Shift Leaders are an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our crew is responsible for delivering our ‘Customer Promise’ by providing outstanding customer service to our guests. Midwest First Star Inc.-Hardee’s is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our employees for their strong performance.
The Shift Leader supports the Restaurant Management team in ensuring the delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The Shift Leader helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service, and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes. The Shift Leader has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager and Restaurant Manager.
SHIFT LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within established speed of service guidelines.
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in a neat and inviting environment.
- Supervises and trains Crew Members on team stations, Hardee’s products, processes, and policies.
- Supports cultural initiatives of the Company and drives the CORE Training principles.
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results.
- Assists Restaurant General Manager in enforcing compliance with government regulations, employment law, food safety, security policy, operations, and Hardee’s policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts.
- Assists the management team with recruiting and hiring crew members.
- Makes decisions or recommendations on discipline and terminations of Crew Members
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- One (1) year of supervisory or leadership experience in a retail, restaurant, or hospitality environment
- Ability to coach and train other team members
- Excellent communication skills with a strong interest in Guest Services
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum age requirements 18